Air-cooled condensing for air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Heat recovery AHU air heating
Materials of Construction:
• Tubes: Copper, Cupro-nickel, aluminum
• Fins: Copper, aluminium
• Tube Diameters: 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8"
• Casings: Aluminum, copper, galvanized steel, and stainless steel
• Polycoat (Polyester) precoated aluminum fins
• Baked Phenolic or Electrofin corrosion resistant coating
Re-Coil Solutions condenser coils are suitable for use in a wide variety of HVAC air conditioning (condensing) and heat recovery applications. Standard and custom designs are available for new and retrofit installations. Copper, cupro-nickel, aluminum, and stainless steel tubes and fins are available for condenser coils to match the operating conditions and level of corrosion resistance needed for your application. Custom replacement coils are a Re-Coil Solutions specialty. Our applications engineers will assist you in matching existing coil construction and dimensions to create the “perfect fit" for your replacement coil project.