• AHU Air Cooling and Dehumidifying
Materials of Construction:
• Tubes: Copper, Cupro-nickel, aluminum
• Fins: Copper, aluminium
• Tube Diameters: 1/2” and 5/8”
• Casings: Aluminum, copper, galvanized steel, and stainless steel
• Baked Phenolic or Electrofin corrosion resistant coating
Re-Coil Solutions reheat booster coils are designed for air heating applications using hot water. We provide a variety of casing configurations including fully flanged, slip and drive, or end plates only. This allows our customers the correct configuration for the installation of your reheat booster coils. Custom replacement coils are a Re-Coil Solutions specialty. Our applications engineers will assist you in matching existing coil construction and dimensions to create the “perfect fit” for your replacement coil project.